Another month of good news stories from the Geek Retreat franchise!
The Geek Retreat franchise has been appearing in the press quite a lot already this year, though it should be no surprise. It’s been an incredibly hard few months, just as it has been for most business, but the stores have show resilience and the loyal communities return week on week. Their recent nationwide poll of UK consumers and business owners shows there is good reason to be very optimistic about the future, too.
As you might have seen on last month’s newsletter, the result really do tell a very different story about the economy than all the usual doom and gloom in the media. There’s still a long way to go, and business owners face a great number of challenges, but there’s definitely cause to celebrate – as long you’re part of a resilient and robust business, that is!
Here are some of the latest data which might pleasantly surprise you:
- Almost two fifths (38%) of owners of businesses set up in the last ten years are optimistic that the UK economy will improve in the next 12 to 24 months.
- Over half (52%) of business owners said that they were no longer concerned about going bust
- Over the last 12 months, Geek Retreat has outperformed the CBI’s high street performance reports
Of course, going into business for yourself has never been easy, and there are always risks. However, you don’t have to go it alone. A Geek Retreat franchise can help you greatly reduce those risks with:
- A proven business model which can help you not only survive as a business, but thrive!
- Community engagement which attracts new customers, drives more sales, and ensures long-term loyalty
- Preferential relationships with major suppliers of all the top brands, and a wide range of products for every demographic
- Wholesale buying power and economy of scale to bring you the best prices and protect your profit margins
- Fantastic support to keep you at the top of your game as part of the Geek Retreat family
As Peter Dobson, CEO of Geek Retreat, told us after reading the latest report: “After a difficult couple of years where businesses have struggled with profitability and the impact of the cost-of-living crisis, there is a sense that economic recovery is on the horizon. It is in these challenging circumstances where the franchise model comes into its own, with failure rates lower than sole proprietorship.”
Is it time you were a part of it?
Then why don’t we schedule a chat so we can talk about it some more? There’s no pressure, just an opportunity for you to see if a Geek Retreat franchise could be the right next step for you. Simply click the button below and we can setup a time that suits you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards,
Senior Franchise Consultant